Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Here goes nothing...

With my first year of teaching approaching I decided I would join the fabulous world of teacher blogs. I have spent countless hours on so many of the precious blogs out there and since I'm officially teaching this year I figured, "Why not?"

I'm a girl who loves living in the South, born and raised in a small town outside of Charleston, SC. I love big front porches, the smell of saltwater and anything with a monogram. 
I come from a family of educators, so I suppose I was born with a love of the classroom. I am absolutely over the moon about teaching KINDERGARTEN next year! Yay!

J and I tailgating at a Carolina football game! We love our Gamecocks!





Charlie is our Valley Bulldog (boxer&bulldog mixed) and is cute as a button! 





Bella is the princess of the house! Our little Yorkie-Poo.

I hope this blog will help me stay sane during my first year of teaching! Juggling a boyfriend, two puppies, and about 23-5 year olds should be exciting!

So here goes nothing!!

No comments: