Monday, June 11, 2012

Healthy Habits

So I decided this summer while I have an easy care-free schedule I am going to get into a steady little workout routine.
 So far so good! My good girlfriend and I have been working out everyday, almost everyday for the last week. I even got new kicks to keep me interested, I have issues with getting bored with the gym. 
So because of my "gym-ADD" we have come up with a good little plan that works for us. I'm not sure if any of y'all have heard about "Tone It Up" videos, but I'm obsessed!
These two absolutely adorable girls do beach workouts that we can easily do in my living room while Bella & Charlie look at us like we're lunatics!

My goal is to keep up this routine all summer so once school starts it will just be a natural part of my day! My goal for my first year of teaching is to have perfect attendance! So I figure I need a healthy body to accomplish that!

Wish me luck!!

No comments: